Let’s face it, a lot of vegan shampoos and conditioners are pricey! I love it when you can time things just right and combine a sale plus a coupon to buy shampoo and conditioner, but sometimes you run out and need some fast, with no time to wait. That’s why I’m glad there are a few new vegan option on the market – and every item is under ten bucks!
Here’s a a peek at Whole Foods Market’s new vegan hair care products – making their debut today!
- Moisturizing Shampoo or Conditioner—Keep locks weightlessly moisturized with botanically based, salon-quality formulations featuring chestnut extract, argan oil and shea butter. Lightly scented with a custom bergamot blend.
- Volumizing Shampoo or Conditioner—Give tresses a boost with Tilia tomentosa, and quinoa protein in botanically based, salon-quality formulations to pump up the volume and nourish the scalp. Lightly scented with rosemary.
- Color Preserve Shampoo or Conditioner—Protect color treatments with plant extracts and pea and quinoa proteins in botanically based, salon-quality formulations to reduce color fading and maintain color retention. Lightly scented with a custom bergamot blend.
- Perfect Shine Spray—Argan oil provides a healthy shine and frizz control, without the use of silicones.
- Moisture Balance Volumizing Hairspray—Quinoa protein and chestnut extract provide exceptional strength and volume.
- Medium Hold Styling Gel—Baobab seed protein reinforces strands to give hair added strength, protection and nourishment.
- Weightless Hold Styling Mousse—Baobab protein nourishes with amino acids and gives hair shine, strength and protection.
Want more cruelty-free, vegan options? Check out Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa Shampoo and Conditioner. The last time I checked, they were $2.99 each at Trader Joe’s – it’s more expensive online. The fragrance is very light and fresh – with no added laurel/laureth sulphates. Or if you enjoy a tropical scent, try Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner. Smells SO good! Dry scalp issues? Consider Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo with aloe and essential oils. I don’t have a dry scalp, but I sure love the scent of this shampoo!
Or you can wait until you need enough items to get “free shipping” and check out the selection of vegan shampoos and conditioners at Vitacost. Or, check out the large variety of vegan shampoo on Amazon.
Bottom line: there’s no reason to slather your scalp with animal bits and pieces, nor shove shampoo into a bunny’s eye – we already know: it hurts!
Get clean with compassion and and enjoy hair care products that don’t hurt. Seriously – there are SO many to choose from these days. Just google “vegan shampoo” and you’ll see! And we’ll leave the bunnies alone so they can see too. xoxo
Stay in the loop for all the vegan scoop, right here!